- Llanelli is on the London (Paddington) Main Line. Journeys take about 3.5 hours from London (normally only 1 change in Swansea to get to Llanelli).
- There are also regular trains from the ferry port at Fishguard.
- Llanelli is also on the Heart of Wales Line, linking with Shrewsbury and Crewe.
- From the station in Llanelli, come out of the main entrance and turn right. At the junction, turn left into Station Road and walk straight up to the top of the road (approx. 600 yards). Cross straight over at the lights (by the cinema), keep going for approx. 100 yards and turn left (after Ty Elwyn) and the club is right in front of you. It's about a seven minute walk.
- Taxi ride to the Matchroom is 2 minutes and should cost approx. £2-£3