Terry Griffiths Snooker - Typical Lesson Plan
Any player that visits Terry Griffiths Snooker Academies for a one to one lesson can expect a similar process to be followed. This ensures that every visitor gets the same level of service as we strive to create a road map for an effective set of snooker lessons.
Shown below is a snapshot of the process used for one to one snooker lessons at Terry Griffiths Snooker Academies:
- Meet and greet;
- Fill in Player Review questionnaire to start a road map for how the lesson(s) will proceed to best suit the needs of the student;
- Table familiarisation for the player and general overview for coach;
- Detailed summary of all technical aspects recorded on Player Record sheet;
- Prioritise faults for correction;
- Discuss improvements with the student;
- Carry out technical improvements;
- Opportunity for student questions;
- Verbal summary given by coach;
- Full written summary to be sent to the student within 3 days.